<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27585741?origin\x3dhttp://-jiahua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 11, 2010
; 4:18 PM

Wow it has been almost like 2 years since i last blogged. Not that I didnt have the time to do so but rather lazy to write something here. Guess my blog is kind of dead anyway. These 2 years has been good and bad for me. Good in the past and kind of bad for me now. You guys should know what I am talking about and I dont want to further elaborate anyway.

I just trying to think of saving money or rather trying to squeeze out money for my baby's last wish. She wants to go overseas with me and I hope that I am able to fulfill that, if not I think Im rather useless already.

Hopefully, she would have the strength to go with me one last trip. After that I hope she would be happy and I would be happy if she is happy. Oh well, I still have to stress over my damn army things. Most of my men are fucked up so I shall not talk about them.

Anyway, this shall be all I will write about for now. Maybe I would update more when I feel like it.

BYE!


Capture
jiahua

Cold



Sight
mich!
charles
xm
bh
aloy
ellise

Look Through
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
May 2008
November 2008
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
December 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
December 2013

Credits
x x x x x x